Tuesday 12 November 2013

November Glossybox Unboxing

So last month I was really disappointed with my Glossybox.  It was themed as Dark Romance but the closest thing to that was a lip tint. Check out my review video here.
 
Needless to say I was expecting a much better selection for this month and bloody heck it didn't disappoint!




 
 

This months box doesn't have a theme but the magazine is all about Christmas wish lists and has some really nice items in it.


B. Complete Long Lasting Nail Polish in Sea Foam.
This is a gorgeous shade. I have a very similar one from Essie so we'll see how this one lasts.


Emite Make Up Micronized Eyeshadow in Dams.
Pure black eyeshadow...one of my favourites! From trying this on the back of my hand it's a very smooth powder that is highly pigmented and seems like it'll blend really well. Perfect for festive party smokey eyes.


Vichy Idealia Life Serum
I actually got two serums and one smoothing and illuminating cream. Not sure if that's what was supposed to happen...means I technically get an extra product to try out yay!
I've used a Vichy face wash before which I really liked so I'm expecting big things from these.
 
 
Elegant Touch Rapid Dry for Nails
This is perfect for me because every time I paint my nails I have an uncontrollable urge to pee - my bladder has the worst timing haha!
 
 
 
Yves Rocher France Cocoa and Raspberry Hand Cream
Oh sweet baby Jesus! I started salivating when I read the scent of this.
Normally I don't really like chocolate scented creams (I always think they smell really plastic) but this is heavenly! I've already decided that quite a few people are getting one for Christmas!
There's also a special offer for Glossybox subscribers with this company -  buy their raspberry home fragrance and shower gel, enter a special code and get a free perfumed shower gel, lip balm and hand cream!
You'll smell me before you see me this Christmas!
 
I'll be doing another review video once I've had a few weeks to try out these products so I'll be posting a link on here once it's up.
 
I've also reviewed my first ever Birchbox on my YouTube channel.
 
Gillian
X


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they mean so much to me!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);