Friday 15 November 2013

Unboxing: November Birchbox

Today I received my second Birchbox so I thought I'd share my initial thoughts with you on what was in it.




Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara
Never tried any of the LM mascaras so I'm looking forward to this.  Really need to find a daytime mascara because I use the same one for day and night...think I need a more understated one for work haha!


Weleda Replenishing Oat Shampoo
Pretty self explanatory but luckily I'm nearing the end of my current shampoo so it's perfect timing to get a sample of a new product.


Chella Highlighter Pencil
Pinky hued highlighter pencil. From swatching it on my hand it seems really blendable and it doesn't have any shimmer so it's perfect for winter.


English Laundry Signature for Her Eau de Parfum
"A divine delicate fragrance with elegant notes of quince, jasmine petals and musk"
This is a really soft scent...definitely reminds me of freshly washed clothes


Molton Brown Ylang Ylang Body Wash
Gorgeously fresh scent that I think is perfect for autumn/winter.


My lifestyle gift is a selection of Pukka herbal teas. I'm not much of a tea drinker but I'm really interested to try these out.

I also got a Birchbox pencil sharpener as my goodie.  Thought there's no point in taking a picture of that ha!

Again I'll be doing a review video on my vlog in a few weeks once I've tried everything out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they mean so much to me!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);