Monday 17 February 2014

New Week...New Schedule

So I've decided for the next couple of weeks I'm going to try out a new schedule of blog posts.  On Mondays it'll be a personal post kind of summing up the past week for me.  Wednesdays will be a product review, and Fridays will be a lifestyle or interiors post. I'll still be doing my monthly favourites and Birchbox reviews every month aswell.

So onto the past week...

The first half of last week was mostly taken up with the fallout from my weekend in London and mugginess and exhaustion was the general theme until Wednesday.  My London trip was amazing! Lots of tasty food, alcohol, laughs and of course I went shopping...probably my quickest ever session in the city but I still managed to burn a hole in my purse.


Tiny salt and pepper pots at Bill's


Bill's Super Green Smoothie

Scrambled Eggs and Bacon on Toasted Soda Bread

Last week was also the last week of my current module at uni.  I'll now be on an 8 week placement in a combined antenatal and postnatal ward.  I've been getting super obsessed with getting organised over the last week and spent a small fortune on stationery and Filofax supplies.  Also, no one ever tells you how expensive/messy it is to get organised in the first place!

I might do a video or post about how I organise my Filofax if it's something people are interested in so let me know.  Also if you want to see what I bought in London I could do a post on that aswell.

On Thursday night I went out for a boogie with some uni friends which was great fun. I don't think I've laughed that much in a long time. Anyways, I had decided I wouldn't drink that much because I had a training session at the gym the next morning - of course that went right out the window the minute I was out...bad vodka!  The next mornings gym session was pretty rough as I was so dehydrated and it was my last one for 3 weeks because my trainer is on holiday in New Zealand or that time.  I have as such vowed to be stronger and fitter by the time he gets back so on my days off from placement I am doing morning cardio workouts and strength workouts in the afternoon/evening.  I feel like I've also finally got my healthy eating head on so watch out world...ripped Gillian is on her way!

Hope you all have a great week and remember I'll have a product review on Wednesday and an interiors post on Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a busy week! Can't wait to see how your organise your Filofax!

    http://starsandspaceandstuff.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they mean so much to me!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);