Wednesday 5 March 2014

The Review - & Other Stories Shinjuku Blossom Hand Cream


My sister in law bought me this hand cream when we were in London in February for a little treat and I thought I'd give it a review.

So due to me washing my hands 50 million times a day the last few weeks on placement, my hands had were starting to get in a bit of a state.  They were really dry and the skin across my knuckles was starting to get really red...sooo attractive!  I had been using my trusty E45 while on shift but one day at my part time job I realised I only had this one in my bag (I tend to cart a few tubes around with me on a daily basis).

To be honest I was a bit wary about using this on my scaly lizard hands as it's scented but I was really surprised by how gentle it is.  The scent is of gorgeous cherry blossoms but it's really fresh aswell and not overpowering at all.  My knuckles didn't sting or anything when I put this on and the scent lasts pretty well.  I've only used it a couple of times before I went back on placement and it kept my hands really soft for ages.

I wouldn't recommend this as a normal moisturiser if you also have a job where you are constantly washing your hands and using alcohol gel as it probably isn't as conditioning as the E45 but for everyday use it's delightful - The little metal tube is really cute and I think it's different to having a really sweet smelling cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they mean so much to me!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);