Friday 16 May 2014

New Beauty Hall at Boots Fort Kinnaird

So on Wednesday might I was lucky enough to be able to attend a beauty evening to celebrate the new beauty hall within boots at Fort Kinnaird, Edinburgh.

Boots have been going through a major rebrand within all of their major stores as you have probably noticed with more upmarket brand counters being brought in to make high end cosmetics more accessible in the high street.


The Fort Kinnaird store now have LancĂ´me, Clinique, Benefit, Bare Minerals, Clarins, Bumble & Bumble, Ojon and Smashbox withing their store.  The event also happily coincided with the launch of the new Advanced Protect and Perfect serum from the chains own No7 brand.

All the staff on the counters were really helpful and gave great advice about their new products, how to use their best sellers to get the lost out of them as well as giving free mini makeovers on the night and gifts with purchases.

Of course I had to make a few purchases myself and I decided to pick up Benefit's The Big Easy, No7 Cream Blush Stick, and Bumble & Bumble Pret-a-Powder.  



Us bloggers were also lucky enough to be given some free samples of products and I'll be giving my thoughts on them as soon as I can.

Overall it was a fantastic night and I'm really grateful for getting to attend.  All of the staff were really helpful and friendly and I'll definitely be making the effort of a longer journey to visit this store more often in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Love the big easy benefit bb cream! Did a review on it a little while ago. The new Boots hall sounds good - would be so hard to resist! :)

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they mean so much to me!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);