Monday 27 October 2014

Ted Baker's Girl With The Beautiful Face


Every year in the run up to Christmas, Boots have a Star Gift of the week which is always on offer for over 50% off...this week it has been the turn of Ted Baker's Girl With The Beautiful Face makeup gift set.

I picked this up at the weekend simply because I couldn't resist all that rose gold! Plus it's a total bargain at £19 instead of £40...thats a whopping £21 off.

The set contains 2 nail polishes, 2 highlighting fluids, highlighter/blush/bronzer compact, kabuki brush, eyelash curlers, eyeliner pen, mascara, 2 eyeshadow sticks, lip crayon and a lipstick...told you it was a bargain. Plus they all come packaged in this gorgeous box with a lid top section and a drawer for the bottom section.

The highlighting fluids come in pinky pearl and golden shades and are dupes for Benefits High Beam and Sun Beam highlighters.  These two alone are worth buying this set in my opinion.  The lipstick looks like a pure red in the bullet but it actually applies with a slight orange-y hint to it.  The lip crayon is the classic burgundy shade that always crops up in autumn winter. both of these products apply really smoothly and give a nice sheen to the lips with a good punch of colour.

I haven't had a chance to try out anything else other than the eyeliner pen which I found really easy to use as it has a fairly thin nib but it isn't too long so it doesn't bend all over the place when you try to use it...I also managed to get a pretty fine line with it too.

The shadow sticks are in the traditionally festive gold and silver, as are the nail polishes which come in silver and a red that's very close to the lipstick.

Overall I'm in love with this kit so you'd better run to get one either before the offer finishes on Thursday or they sell out...I may have to get another one myself ha!

Ted Baker's The Girl With The Beautiful Face is available for £19 until Thursday (currently sold out on the Boots website)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting! I read every single one and they mean so much to me!

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);